SERVE envisions a diverse, inclusive, equitable system of education where barriers to learning cease to exist, allowing all learners to pursue success.
SERVE’s mission is to work collaboratively to provide high quality research, evaluation, and customized support that drives positive educational outcomes for all learners.
- Servant leadership is foundational to our success. We value our SERVE colleagues and partners and genuinely enjoy helping one another succeed as we create positive synergy.
- SERVE hires and partners with the very best in our field. Given that, our focus must include:
- showing up for one another, acting with empathy, and bringing our authentic selves to work each day.
- a healthy working environment that is collegial, honest, and determined, while also humble and respectful
- an appropriate work-life balance that is recognized and valued
- a commitment to evolving and adapting, growing through our mistakes, and truly serving one another.
- Removing educational barriers requires an intentional focus on racial diversity, equity, and inclusion on behalf of SERVE and its partners.
- As we work with our colleagues and partners, each of us is responsible for creating an environment that identifies, includes, and enhances the talents and skills of individuals who represent a wide range of backgrounds and experiences.
- Growth and learning opportunities are an important and necessary part of our professional and personal continuous improvement.
- Educational research, evaluation, and customized support must provide new learning and actionable insights for positive impact.
- Effective communication and collaboration are required in delivering high quality, thoughtful, user-friendly products and services to those we serve.
- Relationships are strongest when partnerships are built to be reciprocal and mutually beneficial. We are active listeners who offers brave spaces for problem solving and crucial conversations.
- A diverse portfolio of projects allows us to broaden our outreach to various communities and connect them to each other and to resources.